As part of a team of 9 translators, your main tasks will be:
Ensuring the website quality for the Content Department:
- Proofreading the website and verifying that translations are relevant and coherent
- Translating product keywords for our websites
- Translating corporate communication and client marketing emails.
- Translating and retranscribing subtitles for video reports for different trade shows.
- Translating requests for different departments including Admin, IT, HR, Content, etc.
Developing Chinese content:
- In collaboration with a Content Manager, you will study potential exhibitors based in China by reviewing their websites.
Perfectly bilingual in French and Chinese (native Chinese speaker), you must have a significant previous experience in terminology (translation from French into Chinese).
A very good understanding of written English will also be necessary in order to carry out your assignments. Lastly, a knowledge of the Chinese market (industrial or medical) would be a real plus!
Qualities we need:
- Rigor, autonomy and quality in translation.
- A team player who takes initiative when it comes to learning from experience.
- Curiosity and analytical skills.
Position based in Marseille - Full-time permanent contract, 4.5 days/week (35 hours), profit-sharing, meal vouchers, works council, family health insurance, on-site gym, team and company incentives, etc.
VirtualExpo Group is the headquarters of six successful websites in six different industries: ArchiExpo for architecture and design, AeroExpo for aeronautics, AgriExpo for agriculture, DirectIndustry for industry, MedicalExpo for medical devices, and NauticExpo for boating and maritime . The websites have over a million products and receive 100 million visitors every year.