Under the law of September 5, 2018 "for the freedom to choose one's professional future" known as the "Professional Future" law, supplemented by the decree of January 8, 2019, which aims in particular to eliminate the wage gap between women and men in France, companies must:
- calculate and publish their overall score on their website each year
- undertake the necessary corrective actions when deviations are excessive
The index measures the difference in wages between men and women and is based on several indicators:
- the pay gap between men and women of comparable age and socio-professional category
- differences between men and women in the rate of individual raises
- the raise percentage for employees returning from maternity leave
- the number of employees of the under-represented sex among the ten highest paid employees in the company
VirtualExpo Group scores 94 out of 100 points for the year 2020 based on these criteria. In one year, their professional index score has gained 18 points. This score reflects the diversity policy that has been in place for several years.
VirtualExpo Group promotes professional gender equality, encourages gender diversity and diversity in general in recruitment and throughout the career of employees.